Monday, August 13, 2007

The video for "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash is such a clusterfuck of random cameos it's ridiculous. I didn't even know this song had a video, I just found it by accident when i was looking at stuff like this. I wish I had been around when Johnny Cash had a TV show, it must've been so surreal. The set looks like he took over the home shopping network or something.

I finally got around to seeing that Buddy Holly movie with Gary Busey. I really like Busey in it! I don't know if Buddy Holly actually walked around beating up producers and threatening to kill people - he never seemed that macho to me, but maybe. I really liked it when he smacked this one producer and then hit the same fighting stance he did when he fought Chris Farley in that one movie: the open-handed shoveling motion that says "I'm not just gonna punch you, I'm gonna tear you limb from limb!" No, but it was a good movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home